The Working Principle of Hydraulic Pumps in Excavators

The working principle of hydraulic pumps in excavators is based on the conversion of mechanical power into hydraulic energy. The pump draws in hydraulic fluid and converts it into high pressure, which is then used to power the various hydraulic actuators in the excavator, such as the boom, arm, and bucket. This allows the excavator to perform a wide range of operations, such as digging, lifting, and moving heavy loads.

what is fault code of Komatsu hydraulic pump.?
I apologize, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time data or specific fault codes for Komatsu hydraulic pumps. I suggest referring to the Komatsu equipment's user manual or contacting their customer support for specific fault code information related to their hydraulic pumps. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding fault codes for their hydraulic pumps.

I apologize, but as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time data or specific fault codes for Komatsu hydraulic pumps. I suggest referring to the Komatsu equipment's user manual or contacting their customer support for specific fault code information related to their hydraulic pumps. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding fault codes for their hydraulic pumps.
CA2185 komatsu fault

CA2185 komatsu fault
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any specific information regarding the fault code "CA2185" for Komatsu equipment. It is recommended to consult the Komatsu equipment's user manual or contact their customer support for accurate information on this fault code. They will be able to provide you with the necessary assistance to diagnose and resolve the issue.