Calterm error help

Rick P

Credits
I really need some help with this issue. I have my update manager set to DVD only and i turn off my internet but somehow cummins still has a latch on my laptop because it will only allow me to use 4.2 which is garbage and buggy at best. Last week i was using 4.0.1 which isn't the best either but as of Thursday morning when i tried to open it cummins automaticly updated me to 4.2 so i paid good money to activate 4.2 to find it is junk. The other question is if i am stuck with 4.2 is it not working properly because i need newer than 7.6 insite? I'm sure i'm not the only person who has had this happen.

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

I really need some help with this issue. I have my update manager set to DVD only and i turn off my internet but somehow cummins still has a latch on my laptop because it will only allow me to use 4.2 which is garbage and buggy at best. Last week i was using 4.0.1 which isn't the best either but as of Thursday morning when i tried to open it cummins automaticly updated me to 4.2 so i paid good money to activate 4.2 to find it is junk. The other question is if i am stuck with 4.2 is it not working properly because i need newer than 7.6 insite? I'm sure i'm not the only person who has had this happen.

This is problem in windows system in win 10 . You can use calterm 3.6 or need install in other laptop

I am using windows 8, I have all of the errors it was giving me fixed except for one.

Attachments

[QUOTE = "Webmaster, post: 510, miembro: 1"] Este es un problema en el sistema de Windows en Win 10. Puede usar calterm 3.6 o necesita instalarlo en otra computadora portátil [/ QUOTE]
te recomiendo que uses el calterm 3.6 ese me trabaja bien ami